1. Eating locally is a way of Edo.
2. I am committed to creating new dishes with local, seasonal, fresh and whole foods. I dedicated to executing delicious food using the most technical, yet simple skills in the field. For example, making the most perfect morsels of rice for sushi, well packed and seasoned. Finding balance is key. It is such a pleasure for all to eat as much as they want. However, I recommend eating lightly seasoned foods and a moderate diet to keep in good shape.
4. Omakase is a part of traditional Japanese society. This concept is to give the host full responsibility for the guest’s menu for that evening. This is when the host and guest builds a mutually respectable relationship. People trust in me to create a menu suitable for them. I wanted to introduce this Japanese system to Canada when we opened, which is available on our menu today.
5.We are known for our Omakase at Hiro Sushi. We serve ever changing, seasonal appetizers, followed by sushi to fill up your appetite, little by little.
7.For more details, please view our menu.
10. A master sushi chef must have the ability to source out the right ingredients, control inventory and service great production. We aim to provide good consistent service, as well as delicious and satisfying food.
11. I have participated to various culinary activities and events since opening our business. We are one of the participants in many charity event s throughout the year. If you are interested in our events, please let us know, and we would love to discuss the matter on site.